Floatation Therapy is a powerful tool for relaxation, pain relief, better sleep, and overall total body wellness.
Your Float session begins by entering a private and silent room which has a shower and a float pod. Once in the room you will quickly rinse off in a warm shower and enter a specially designed float pod containing 10 inches of water and 1000 pounds of Medical grade Epsom salt. The water is heated to match the temperature of your skin and upon lying down, your body is able to float effortlessly. Your head and face are above the water without effort, but your remaining body is underwater. Within minutes you experience the sensation of floating on a cloud, and the ability to perceive your physical body dissipates into the surrounding water.
Floating will bring you to a state of complete relaxation. Stress from your everyday life begins to fade as you start to let go. Your mind and body truly rest and your senses are revived. Upon exiting the float tank you rinse off again, ready to experience renewed senses and a refreshed mind.
Floating can be very progressive, meaning the more you do it the better you will become at truly letting go and relaxing. It should be effortless and your body and mind will get more out of it each time you float. Most people agree this can be a life changing experience.
- Alleviates Physical and Mental Stress
- Improves Sleep
- Relieves Chronic Pain
- Improves Athletic Performance through Visualization
- Quickens Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Shifts Brain Waves from Beta to Alpha, Theta and even Delta
- Increases Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Increases Endorphin Production
- Lowers Cortisol, Adrenaline and other Stress Hormones
- Enhances Senses
- Deepens Meditation
- Diminishes Depression, Anxiety and Fear
- Facilitates Freedom from Habits, Phobias and Addiction
- Eliminates Fatigue and Jet Lag
- Promotes Total Calm and Peaceful Relaxation
- Fibromyalgia and Arthritis Symptom Relief